[中譯]SUGIZO COSMOSCAPE - INITIATION
INITIATION
F:There's always pain in revolution
F:革命總是伴隨著痛苦啊
Giving birth, a life to evolution
為了進化的痛苦啊
You've got to hold your ground, take a good look around
要秉持自我 仔細看看周圍
All we need is a simple solution
我們只需單純的回答
We are gathered now in congregaion
現在 在這裡集合
Peace and love is our communication
相互感受PEACE與LOVE吧
There is nothing to fear, everythings so clear
別恐懼 一切都很明快
Here we go with our initiation
從這裡開始吧
M:Where am I?
M:我在哪裡?
Please tell me the truth
告訴我實情
Where am I?
我在哪裡呢?
Free me, will you?
讓我自由啊
F:There's no need for any aggravation,
F:不需要再焦慮了
segregation, degradation
不需要劃出界線
All we need is the truth that is me and you
我們只需要真實 那就是你和我的存在
Getting any from the united nations?
每個國家的指導者們給我們什麼呢?
Education? Ratification?
教育?認可?
Absolution's simply masturbation
權威是手淫
Get a hold of yourself, oh well, well, well
振作起來
Can we get a little cooperation?
要試著去理解一點點也好
M:Where am I?
M:我在哪裡?
Do I really belong?
我的所在是真的存在嗎?
Where am I?
我在哪裡呢?
So lost and so gone
強烈的迷惘之中?
Who am I?
我是誰?
When am I to realize
還不了解
Who am I?
我是誰呢?
Clarify
搞清楚
M:Where do we draw the line?
M:哪裡才是真實呢?
F:Where do you draw the line?
F:哪裡才是真實呢?
M:Draw your lines
M:劃出界線
the truth is here but well confined
真實在此但已被清楚隔離
F:The truth is here but yet you hide
F:真實隱藏在你之中呀
M:So well you hide
M:隱藏的很好
F:So well you hide
F:隱藏的很好
M:Still we dream the dream we dream
M:我一直夢想要編織那樣的夢想
F:Still you dream the dream you dream
F:你一直夢想要編織那樣的夢想
M:Of harmony
M:和諧
Can't you see that you are me?
了解嗎?你是我
F:Can't you see that I am you?
F:了解嗎?我是你
M:Love will see us through
M:愛會看透我們的
--
雖然世間無情,然而也無需介懷,只要微笑以對
愛是邂逅、分離、蓋上頭紗,與恐山會面
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 219.84.21.237
※ 編輯: hjmb0530 來自: 219.84.21.237 (10/23 16:27)
LUNA_SEA 近期熱門文章
PTT偶像團體區 即時熱門文章
16
26